- Types of mushrooms (Button, Oyster, Ganoderma, Shiitake, Paddy straw, Milky etc.)
- Method of farming and spawn production (spawn will be produced centrally and provided free to potential cultivators, at least initially).
- Methods of compost making.
- Detection and control measures for the mushroom diseases.
- Processing of mushroom product and marketing.
- Compost production yard
- Phase I Bunkers (2 Nos.)
- Phase II Bunkers (Tunnel)
- Mushroom production rooms (04)
- Spawn lab
- Mushroom storage room
- Training Hall
- Seasonal Cropping huts